Polished stainless steel interior, ovenheat protection, built-in temp calibration with timing and password functions. UL/CSA certification available.
Note: This model only available in 220 volt single phase.
AI 4.8 cu ft forced air ovens use a microcontroller to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function retains all your settings when power is down and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can be set to trigger when current temperature is outside of desired range.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- User friendly soft-touch control panel.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
- CE compliant
- One year warranty
|Electrical requirements||208-240VAC 60Hz single phase, 2500 watts|
|Chamber dimensions||22 x 16 x 22″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||30 x 26 x 34″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||33 x 32 x 41″ (WxDxH)|
|Temperature range||Ambient temperature to 570°F|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 2°F|
|Temperature controller precision||0.1°F|
|Timer range||1 to 9999 minutes|
|Racks included||2 (additional racks available at extra cost)|
|Maximum rack capacity||9 (height between each rack is 2 inches)|
|Exhause outlet diameter||2″ (one outlet in the back)|
|Shipping weight||275 Lb|
|Access port with cover||Optional 1 1/2″ or 2″ diameter access port at $290|
|Certification||CE, UL/CSA (optional)|
|Part description|| Quantity
|AI 4.8 cu ft forced air oven||1 pc|
|Stainless steel rack and brackets||2 sets|
|User’s manual||1 pc|