In-chamber thermo sensor provides more accurate temperature reading. 5 sided jacket heating, 2nd over-temp protection. UL/CSA certification available
7.6 Cu Ft 24x24x24″ Vacuum Oven with 7 Aluminum Shelves
***If purchasing this item.***
Please contact Customer Service at
Or call us at
For additional freight options. Please reference the SKU# and description of each item.
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- Guarantee US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes (except holidays and weekends) from our engineers.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Vacuum oven specifications
|Electrical requirements||220V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 20.5A, 4500 watts|
|No plug included, customer will need to install plug base on their power setup|
|Temperature control||Controller: Low gain microcomputer PID control for heater output|
|Temperature range: Ambient to 250°C|
|Timer range: 0 to 99 hours 59 minutes|
|Temperature accuracy: +/- 1°C|
|Temperature uniformity: +/- 3% of setpoint|
|Warm-up time to 100°F/37.7°C: 45 minutes|
|Chamber||Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.9 x 23.6″|
|Capacity: 7.6 cubic foot (215 liters)|
|Material: Polished heavy duty type 304 stainless steel|
|Heating method: 5 sided heated jacket|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Unit: 34 x 32 x 45″|
|Shipping: 43.5 x 41.5 x 52″|
|Weight||Unit: 620 Lbs|
|Shipping: 880 Lbs|
|Vacuum||Level: Better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
|Vacuum port: KF25 flange|
|Vent port: 3/8″ hose barb|
|Shelf||Included: 7 aluminum slide-in shelves|
|Shelf size: 23 x 23 inches|
|Total area: 529 x 7 = 3703 inch2|
|Distance between shelves: 3.25 inches|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Safety||Built-in safety switch|
|Power failure auto reset|
|Time up buzzer|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai 7.6 cu ft Elite series vacuum oven||1 pc|
|Aluminum shelves||7 pcs|
| KF25/NW25 quick clamp and centering ring
|User’s manual||1 pc|