The QuickVac Strainer is simply designed to help expedite the process to remove unwanted particulates from your infused solution rather than using Buchner Style filtering processes which are but one of the more widely used methods to remove unwanted materials prior to rotary evaporation or reclaiming your ISO or Ethanol solutions.
NexGen QuickVac 10 Gallon Strainer
There are many types of filtering methods used throughout the industry ranging from standard paper towels, coffee filters, cellulose filtering that remove waxes or lipids and even forms of activated charcoal to remove pigment from the infused product. The QuickVac can be utilized with any one of these types of filtering processes given you have the appropriate paper media that will fit in the hopper.
- Designed to remove particulates 20x faster than Buchner filtering processes
- Made from Aircraft grade 5052 / 125K thick aluminum with TIG welded seams.
- A 6″ x 10” hopper with removable 316 stainless internal base.
- Equipped with 2 internal baffles to maintain shape and rigidity.
- Polycarbonate sight window with gasket, aluminum external doubler and internal vacuum sealed nutplates.
- Vibration dampeners that can be relocated based on the desired location.
- A single 1/2″ vacuum port and easy to use 3/4″ drain valve.
- Custom powder coated to match any company color scheme.
- Can be utilized with any vacuum pump upward of 28cfm. Pump not included.