Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are intended for this Web site as well as any transactions conducted through the site.
Content that appears on this site is the sole property of: NexGen Technology. As a consumer or user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and/or distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following notice: All rights reserved; NexGen Technology.
This site is owned and run by Nations Own LLC. All materials presented on this site, including text, design, audio, video clips and graphic images are the sole property NexGen Technology and/or their direct suppliers or business affiliates who have provided authorization to display or otherwise provided with the intent of distribution of their respective product(s).
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted or posted without prior written permission from Nations Own LLC. Any unauthorized use of the materials presented on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and may result in criminal or civil penalties.
Shipping & Delivery
Starting from the date of delivery, you will have 10 calendar days to open and inspect all crates/boxes. Any missing pieces must be reported during this time period, otherwise NexGen Technology will not be held responsible. If anything is missing, notify us at info@NexGenExtractions.com
Order Processing and Transit Time
NexGen Technology will ship packages within 2-3 business days after your order is received and the payment has been cleared. Orders including freight shipments that are placed after 3:00pm MST will be shipped the next business day. In the case of non-stocked items, lead times may take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks pending item(s) ordered.
NexGen Technology reserves the right to request written documentation confirming shipping address. For clients paying via PayPal, we will ship to your PayPal registered (confirmed) address as required by PayPal for sellers unless otherwise specified in the notes section of your order.
NexGen Technology occasionally ships internationally. Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the location and required delivery time. Please contact us at info@NexGenExtractions.com to receive an estimate for shipping cost and delivery time.
Note: Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
If your shipment is clearly damaged during transit, refuse the package and have the driver document any and all damage to the package. NexGen Technology cannot take responsibility for obviously damaged shipments that are accepted and signed for. For damaged, rejected shipments, NexGen Technology will file a claim with the carrier and ship a replacement once all the damage inspection criteria has been completed.
If there has been damage to your shipment that is not evident on the outside of the packaging, please contact us within 5 days of the arrival of your shipment for further instructions. Please be prepared to provide photos of the inside and outside of the packaging and any damaged items. To ensure prompt resolution, please keep the original box, all packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
**NEXGEN ONLINE SALES AND PRICING IS ONLY AVAILABLE AND VALID IN the CONTINENTAL US**
Customs and import duties may apply to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Across International is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
NexGen Technology charges sales tax for orders to be delivered within the state of Colorado. Recipients outside of Colorado shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes or their respective county/city or state taxes.
Our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase (original invoice date). Within this period, NexGen Technology will, at its sole decision, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or shipping. Some parts, components or products may be shipped directly and warrantied through our retailers and suppliers location.
Note: Our warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, accident, unauthorized alteration or repairs or consumable products such as (but not limited to) grinding media, quartz, alumina tubes, crucibles, heating elements, glass components, seals and thermocouples.
Some items may have additional warranty available for purchase. Please contact us via email at info@NexGenExtractions.com for further information.
By placing an order with NexGen Technology either online or via phone, you specify having read and agreed to the following return policies. Note: Returns must meet ALL criteria if product a direct merchandise produced by NexGen Technology. All other returns must still follow the below criteria but will be through our direct suppliers or affiliates.
We do not accept returns for customized items. NexGen Technology in its sole discretion shall be the determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
1. Starting from the date of delivery, you have 10 calendar days to open and inspect all crates/boxes. Any missing pieces must be reported during this time period, otherwise NexGen Technology will not be held responsible. If anything is missing, inform us immediately via email at info@NexGenExtractions.com and have your order number listed in the subject line giving exactly what is missing with as much information as possible related to the item(s) missing.
2. You have 30 calendar days from the date your shipment was delivered to get a return merchandise authorization number and return the goods to the possession of NexGen Technology or our suppliers. If the item is returned during this time frame, we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method excluding freight costs or any other costs not directly associated with the purchase on-line or via phone. For products verified to be defective, NexGen Technology will supply a prepaid shipping label along with an Authorization Number (Except for orders outside of the Continental US).
3. Products should be returned unused and in the original condition they were received. This includes all accessories, manuals, manufacturer’s crate/boxes, packing materials, etc. Returns received that have been used or with missing components or modifications will be refused and returned to client at clients cost and without credit approval. You will be responsible to ensure adequate packaging on all return shipments. If the shipment is damaged in transit to NexGen Technology, you will be responsible for the loss of any non-defective items. (Please make certain the item is insured for the minimum value you paid for it)
4. For non-defective products, a 15% restocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for the cost of the initial shipment and return shipment. For products verified to be defective, NexGen Technology will be responsible for your return shipment and the shipment of the replacement item(s).
For more information or to make a return, please e-mail info@NexGenExtractions.com
Customer Product Policy
Never leave your equipment unattended. NexGen Technology is NOT responsible for any loss of material related to our equipment.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to any newsletters, respond to surveys, filling out a forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as and when needed, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment information. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if and when they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply person identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users and their means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s being used and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
NexGen Technology may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback provided by you to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to and receive topics we feel will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the individual user may contact us via our Site directly
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. In the case of processed payments, we use 3rdparty agency’s such as PayPal Business or other agencies that have secure virus and malware security practices to safeguard your information.
All customers’ information is stored through our affiliate agency’s that have secure servers for these type transactions and are backed up periodically.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information to others. We may share generic collected information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use 3rdparty service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, surveys and secure payment information. We may share your information with these third parties or those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third party affiliates. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under that age.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you indicate your acceptance and acknowledgement of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
78 N Precision Dr.
Pueblo West, CO 80017